Given the ever-changing situation surrounding the Covid-19 pandemic, the Electrical Review and Data Centre Review Excellence Awards will be delayed until May 19, 2022.
The event had been planned for September 30, 2021, but we’re still not confident that the situation will have changed enough to welcome the industry back together on that date.
As always, the safety of all those attending the awards is our first and foremost priority, and while it’s regrettable that we’ve had to push back the date until May 2022, we’re looking forward to a big celebration when the pandemic is behind us.
Despite the delay until 2022, the awards will continue to take place at a gala dinner in London, with entries still open for those wishing to have the opportunity to nab a prestigious industry award.
Categories that are available to enter as part of the ER & DCR Excellence Awards are as follows:
- Power Product of the Year
- Power Project of the Year
- Lighting Product of the Year
- Lighting Project of the Year
- Fire Safety & Security Product of the Year
- Fire Safety & Security Project of the Year
- Energy Efficiency Product of the Year
- Energy Efficiency Project of the Year
- Innovative Project of the Year
- Sustainable Project of the Year
- Data Centre Design & Build Product of the Year
- Data Centre Design & Build Project of the Year
- Data Centre Cooling Product of the Year
- Data Centre Cooling Project of the Year
- Data Centre Colocation Supplier of the Year
- Technical Leader of the Year
- Consultancy/Contractor of the Year
There is no cost to enter and shortlisted companies will receive a free entry to the awards’ gala dinner. Information on how to enter can be found on the ER & DCR Excellence Awards website.